You touch one willing creature and imbue it with the power to spew magical energy from its mouth, provided it has one. Choose acid, cold, fire, lightning, or poison. Until the spell ends, the creature can use an action to exhale energy of the chosen type in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a Dexterity saving throw, taking 3d6 damage of the chosen type on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell us ing a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 2nd.
A strong wind (20 miles per hour) blows around you in a 10-foot radius and moves with you, remaining centered on you. The wind lasts for the spell's duration.
The wind has the following effects:
• It deafens you and other creatures in its area.
• It extinguishes unprotected flames in its area that are torch-sized or smaller.
• It hedges out vapor, gas, and fog that can be dispersed by strong wind.
• The area is difficult terrain for creatures other than you.
• The attack rolls of ranged weapon attacks have disadvantage if the attacks pass in or out of the wind.