Choose one of the following:
* Choose one ability score. While cursed, the target has disadvantage on ability checks and saving throws made with that ability score.
* While cursed, the target has disadvantage on attack rolls against you.
* While cursed, the target must make a Wisdom saving throw at the start of each of its turns. If it fails, it wastes its action that turn doing nothing.
* While the target is cursed, your attacks and spells deal an extra 1d8 necrotic damage to the target.
As a bonus action, you may invoke the power of Force Grey to bolster your next attack or spell. Choose one of the following:
* Your next weapon attack is made at advantage and you may add bonus damage equal to your level.
* Your next spell cast is cast as though it was a spell slot higher.
Once per day, you may cast the spell Sending, but the recipient may not respond in kind.