You touch a willing creature restoring hit points equal to 1d6 + your Wisdom modifier. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier. You regain all expended uses when you complete a long rest.
• Tier 2 - The healing increases to 1d8
• Tier 3 - You gain an additional use (Wis mod +1)
• Tier 4 - The healing increases to 1d10
• Tier 5 - The healing increases to 2d6 and you gain an additional use (Wis mod +2)
You create and fire a magical shard of ice at a creature within range. This ability requires verbal and somatic components. You use your action to attack a creature within a range of 120 feet. Make a ranged spell attack roll against the target. On a hit it takes 1d8 cold damage and suffers an additional affect determined by the type of ice shard used. You may choose one type of ice shard from the list below. You learn additional ice shard types as you advance but you must decide which of your known types you wish to use before making the attack roll.
• Tier 2 - You learn another shard type chosen from the list below
• Tier 3 - You deal an additional die worth of damage (2d8)
• Tier 4 - You deal an additional die worth of damage (3d8) You also learn another shard type chosen from the list below
• Tier 5 - You deal an additional die worth of damage (4d8)
1. Deadly - your ice shard deals 1d10 cold damage instead of 1d8. This benefits from the damage increase as well (2d10 3d10 4d10).
2. Distracting - on a hit the creature has disadvantage on their next attack.
3. Freezing - the creature must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be restrained by growing ice. They can repeat the save at the end of each of turn.
4. Magebane - the creature has disadvantage on saving throws made to maintain concentration until the start of your next turn.
5. Slowing - the creature speed is reduced by 10 feet until the start of your next turn
6. Wounding - the creature can't regain hitpoints until the start of your next turn.