While raging, you gain the following benefits:
• advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
• bonus damage equal to your Rage Damage. (Strength based only)
• Resistance to Bludgeoning, Piercing and Slashing damage.
• Your Rage ends early if you're knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature or taken damage since your last turn.
• can be ended with a bonus action.
When you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, you can expend one paladin spell slot to deal radiant damage to the target, in addition to the weapon’s damage.
The extra damage is 2d8 for a 1st-level spell slot and increases by 1d8 if the target is an undead or a fiend.
For each spell level higher
than 1st, the damage increases by 1d8
to a maximum of 5d8.