This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
* You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
* You instantaneously light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
* You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.
* You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
* You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
*You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your next turn.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
You unleash a string of insults laced with subtle enchantments at a creature you can see within range. If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next Attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.
This spell's damage increases by 1d4 when you reach 5th Level (2d4), 11th level (3d4), and 17th level (4d4).
A spectral, floating hand appears at a point you choose within range. The hand lasts for the duration or until you dismiss it as an action. The hand vanishes if it is ever more than 30 feet away from you or if you cast this spell again.
You can use your action to control the hand. You can use the hand to manipulate an object, open an unlocked door or container, stow or retrieve an item from an open container, or pour the contents out of a vial. You can move the hand up to 30 feet each time you use it.
The hand can’t attack, activate magic items, or carry more than 10 pounds.
You manifest a minor wonder, a sign of supernatural power, within range. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
* Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.
* You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.
* You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.
* You create an instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.
* You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.
* You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its 1-minute effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.