You choose nonmagical flame that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube. You affect it in one of the following ways:
• You instantaneously expand the flame 5 feet in one direction,provided that wood or other fuel is present in the new location.
• You instantaneously extinguish the flames within the cube.
• You double or halve the area of bright light and dim light cast by the flame,change its color or both . The change lasts for 1 hour.
• You cause simple shapes-such as the vague form of a creature,an inanimate object,or a location- to appear within the flames and animate as you like. The shapes last for 1 hour.
If you cast this spell multiple times,you can have up to three non-instantaneous effects created by it active at a time,and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
Whispering to the spirits of nature,you create one of the following effects within range.
• You create a tiny,harmless sensory effect that predicts what the weather will be at your location for the next 24 hours. The effect might manifest as a golden orb for clear skies,a cloud for rain,falling snowflakes for snow,and so on. This effect persists for 1 round.
• You instantly make a flower blossom,a seed pod open,or a leaf bud bloom.
• You create an instantaneous,harmless sensory effect,such as falling leaves,a puff of wind,the sound of a small animal,or the faint odor of skunk. The effect must fit in a 5-foot cube.
• You instantly light or snuff out a candle,a torch,or a small campfire.
You create a long,vine-like whip covered in thorns that lashes out at your command toward a creature in range. Make a melee spell attack against the target. If the attack hits,the creature takes 1d6 piercing damage,and if the creature is Large or smaller,you pull the creature up to 10 feet closer to you.
This spell's damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6),11th level (3d6),and 17th level (4d6).
For the duration,you sense the presence of magic within 30 feet of you. If you sense magic in this way,you can use your action to see a faint aura around any visible creature or object in the area that bears magic,and you learn its school of magic,if any.
The spell can penetrate most barriers,but is blocked by 1 foot of stone,1 inch of common metal,a thin sheet of lead,or 3 feet of wood or dirt.
Each object in a 20-foot cube within range is outlined in blue,green,or violet light (your choice). Any creature in the area when the spell is cast is also outlined in light if it fails a Dexterity saving throw. For the duration,objects and affected creatures shed dim light in a 10-foot radius.
Any attack roll against an affected creature or object has advantage if the attacker can see it,and the affected creature or object can't benefit from being invisible.
A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher,the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.
A wave of thunderous force sweeps out from you. Each creature in a 15-foot cube originating from you must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save,a creature takes 2d8 thunder damage and is pushed 10 feet away from you. On a successful save,the creature takes half as much damage and isn't pushed.
In addition,unsecured objects that are completely within the area of effect are automatically pushed 10 feet away from you by the spell's effect,and the spell emits a thunderous boom audible out to 300 feet.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher,the damage increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st.