You flourish the weapon used in the casting and then vanish to strike like the wind. Choose up to two creatures you can see within range. Make a melee spell attack against each target. On a hit, a target takes 3d10 force damage.
You can then teleport to an unoccupied space you can see within 5 feet of one of the targets you hit or missed.
This attack can only be used once per long rest.
You manifest a minor wonder, a sign of supernatural power, within range. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
- Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.
- You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.
- You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.
- You create an instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.
- You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.
- You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its 1-minute effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
You call upon a ghostly service worker. To help you fix something that would require one of the following proficiencies:
- Land Vehicles
- Leatherworker's Tools
- Mason's Tools
- Water Vehicles
- Tinker's Tools
- Forgery Kit
The service worker will only stay for as long as it takes to complete the task. If he is incapable of completing task, he will thank you for choosing triple A, and depart.
You channel primal magic to cause your teeth or fingernails to sharpen, ready to deliver a corrosive attack. Make a melee spell attack against one creature within 5 feet of you. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 acid damage. After you make the attack, your teeth or fingernails return to normal.
At Higher Levels. The spellвЂ™s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).
A veil of shadows and silence radiates from you, masking you and your companions from detection. For the duration, each creature you choose within 30 feet of you (including you) has a +10 bonus to Dexterity (Stealth) checks and can't be tracked except by magical means. A creature that receives this bonus leaves behind no tracks or other traces of its passage.