You touch a willing creature restoring hit points equal to 1d6 + your Wisdom modifier. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier. You regain all expended uses when you complete a long rest.
• Tier 2 - The healing increases to 1d8
You create and fire a magical shard of ice at a creature within range. This ability requires verbal and somatic components. You use your action to attack a creature within a range of 120 feet. Make a ranged spell attack roll against the target. On a hit it takes 1d8 cold damage and suffers an additional affect determined by the type of ice shard used.
• Distracting - on a hit the creature has disadvantage on their next attack.
• Freezing - the creature must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be restrained by growing ice. They can repeat the save at the end of each of turn.
You create a sound or an image of an object within range that lasts for the duration. The illusion also ends if you dismiss it as an action or cast this spell again.
If you create a sound. its volume can range from a whisper to a scream. It can be your voice. someone else's voice. a lion's roar. a beating of drums. or any other sound you choose. The sound continues unabated throughout the duration. or you can make discrete sounds at different times before the spell ends.
If you create an image of an object - such as a chair. muddy footprints. or a small chest - it must be no larger than a 5-foot cube. The image can't create sound. light. smell. or any other sensory effect. Physical interaction with the image reveals it to be an illusion. because things can pass through it.
If a creature uses its action to examine the sound or image. the creature can determine that it is an illusion with a successful Intelligence (Investigation) check against your spell save DC. If a creature discerns the illusion for what it is. the illusion becomes faint to the creature.
You choose an area of water that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube. You manipulate it in one of the following ways:
• You instantaneously move or otherwise change the flow of the water as you direct. up to 5 feet in any direction. This movement doesn't have enough force to cause damage.
• You cause the water to form into simple shapes and animate at your direction. This change lasts for 1 hour.
• You change the water's color or opacity. The water must be changed in the same way throughout. This change lasts for 1 hour.
• You freeze the water. provided that there are no creatures in it. The water unfreezes in 1 hour.
If you cast this spell multiple times.you can have no more than two of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time. and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
You touch a living creature that has 0 hit points. The creature becomes stable. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
An invisible barrier of magical force appears and protects you. Until the start of your next turn. you have a +5 bonus to AC. including against the triggering attack. and you take no damage from magic missile.
You touch a willing creature who isn't wearing armor. and a protective magical force surrounds it until the spell ends. The target's base AC becomes 13 + its Dexterity modifier. The spell ends it if the target dons armor or if you dismiss the spell as an action.
You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4+1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher. the spell creates one more dart for each slot above 1st.