You touch a willing creature restoring hit points equal to 1d6 + your Wisdom modifier. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier. You regain all expended uses when you complete a long rest.
• Tier 2 - The healing increases to 1d8
• Tier 3 - You gain an additional use (Wis mod +1)
• Tier 4 - The healing increases to 1d10
• Tier 5 - The healing increases to 2d6 and you gain an additional use (Wis mod +2)
You create and fire a magical shard of ice at a creature within range. This ability requires verbal and somatic components. You use your action to attack a creature within a range of 120 feet. Make a ranged spell attack roll against the target. On a hit it takes 1d8 cold damage and suffers an additional affect determined by the type of ice shard used. You may choose one type of ice shard from the list below. You learn additional ice shard types as you advance
1. Deadly - your ice shard deals 1d10 cold damage instead of 1d8. This benefits from the damage increase as well (2d10 3d10 4d10).
2. Distracting - on a hit