Betsy considers themselves the most beautiful creature to have ever existed. She has made her home in an abandoned castle, though most of it is in shambles the parts she claims as her own are well kept and are decorated with tokens of her beauty wall to wall. After all they say beauty is in they eye of the beholder. Unlike most sentient creatures she is not interested in power or wealth, she is instead more interested in information, well more like gossip. She will often find other to try and spread or gather new gossip to add to her arsenal most of what she speaks is truthful making her a valuable resource if you have gossip to trade. She is very narcissistic and the best way to get on her good side is to shower her with praise or tokens of affection such as flower, mirrors, chocolates, and portraits of herself. Be sure to choose your words carefully around her as her main eye releases a truth ray constantly and if insulted be prepared for a fight.
Bite: Takes a nibble at a near by enemy +3 hit, 5ft reach. 3d6 piercing damage
Eye Stalks: Can shoot up to three beams at random up to 120 ft, choosing one to three targets it can see.
1. Prestidigitation Ray- Target will often be cleaned up because she is not gonna fight a dirty person
2. Charm Ray - Target must make a DC Wisdom 16 saving throw or become enamored by her beauty and do as she commands for up to 1 hour or until she harms the creature.
3. Frost Ray - Creature must make a DC Dexterity 14 saving throw or take 8d8 cold damage. (Talk about giving someone the cold shoulder.)
4. Paralyzing Ray - Creature must make a DC Constitutions 14 saving throw on a fail the creature is paralyzed for 1hr. target and repeat the saving throw on each of its turns to break free.
5. Petrification Ray- Target creature must make a DC 16 Dexterity save or be restrained and being turning to stone. On their next turn repeat the saving throw and on a fail they are turned to stone.
6. Lightening Ray- Creature must make a DC Dexterity 14 saving throw on a fail takes 5d12 Lightening Damage or half on a success takes half
7. Disintegration Ray- Creature must make a Dexterity 14 or take 10D8 force damage. If the creature hit points are reduced to 0 they turn to dust.
8. Telekinetic Ray - If a creature succeeds on a DC Strength Check 16 on a fill the beholder can move the creature 30ft in any direction. The target is retrained until Betsy's next turn, incapacitated, or distracted with a compliment.
9. Enervation Ray - Creature must make a DC Dexterity 14 saving throw taking 8d8 Necrotic Damage half on a success.
10. Dance Ray - Creature must make DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or be forced to dance for one minute. Creatures immune to charm cannot be affected. A creature that fails must spend its movement to dance in its space and cannot leave it, while dancing the creature has disadvantage on Dexterity Saving throws and attack rolls. Any creature attacking the dancing creature has disadvantage on attack rolls made against them. The creature may use their action to make a save throw again to break free of the dance.