Bite. Melee (Dex) Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2d4 + 4 piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 11 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
Keen Hearing and Smell. The wolf has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
Pack Tactics. The wolf has advantage on attack rolls against a creature if at least one of the wolf's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
Personality Traits. ???
Ideals. Change - Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
Bonds. The ranger who travels with me is a beloved companion for whom I would gladly give my life.
Animal Companion. At 3rd level, you learn to use your magic to create a powerful bond with a creature of the natural world:
• With 8 hours of work and the expenditure of 50 gp worth of rare herbs and fine food, you call forth an animal from the wilderness to serve as your companion.
• If you companion is ever slain, your magic can return it to life. With 8 hours of work and the expenditure of 25 gp worth of rare herbs and fine food, you call forth your companion's spirit and use your magic to create a new body for it.
• You may only have one companion at a time. If you call forth the spirit of a former companion while you have a current companion, your current companion leaves you.
Companion Bond. Your companion has the following traits:
• Your companion uses your proficiency bonus rather than its own.
• Your companion adds its proficiency bonus to its AC and to its damage rolls.
• Your anmial companion becomes proficient with all saving throws.
• Your companion becomes proficient with two skills.
• For each level you gain after 3rd, your companion gains an additional hit die and hit points.
• Whenever you gain the Ability Score Improvement feature, your companion can increase one score by 2 or two scores by 1 (cannot increase beyond 20).