Telepathic Hub. When the mindwitness receives a telepathic message, it can telepathically share that message with up to seven other creatures within 600 feet of it that it can see.
Multiattack. The mindwitness makes two attacks: one with its tentacles and one with its bite.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) piercing damage.
Tentacle. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 11 (4d8 + 2) psychic damage. If the target is Large or smaller, it is grappled (escape DC 13), and must succeed on a DC 13 Int save or be stunned until the grapple ends.
Eye Rays. The mindwitness shoots two of the following magical eye rays at random (reroll duplicates), choosing one to two targets it can see within 120 feet of it:
1. Aversion Ray. DC 12 Cha save or target has disadvantage on attack rolls for 1 minute. Target can repeat the save at the end of his turn.
2. Fear Ray. DC 12 Wis save or be frightnened for 1 minute. Target can repeat the save at the end of his turn.
3. Psychic Ray. DC 12 Int save or take 13 (3d8) psychic damage.
4. Slowing Ray. DC 12 Dex save or have his speed halved for 1 minute. Target cannot take reactions and can use an action or a bonus action during his turn. Target can repeat the save at the end of his turn.
5. Stunning Ray. DC 12 Cos save or be stunned for 1 minute. Target can repeat the save at the end of his turn.
6. Telekinetic Ray. DC 12 Str save or be moved 30 feet in any direction and restrained until next Mindwitness's turn.
Insanity. Narrak has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened.
Magic Resistance. The derro has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the derro has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
Mace. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit:3 (1d6) bludgeoning damage plus 10 (3d6) fire damage.
Dark One's Own Luck (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest). When Narrak makes an ability check or saving throw, it can add a dlO to the roll. It can do this after the roll is made but before any of the roll's effects occur.
Innate Spellcasting. Narrak's innate spellcasting ability is Charisma. It can innately cast the following spells (spell save DC 15), requiring no material components:
At will: alter self.false life, levitate (self only), mage armor (self only), silent image
1/day each: feeblemind,finger of death, plane shift
Spellcasting. Narrak is a 17th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Charisma (DC 15, +7 to hit). It regains its expended spell slots when it finishes a short or long rest. It knows the following warlock spells:
• Cantrips (at will): eldritch blast,fire bolt.friends, mage hand, minor illusion, prestidigitation, shocking grasp
• 1st-5th level (4 5th-level slots): banishment, burning hands, flame strike, hellish rebuke, magic circle, scorching ray, scrying, stinking cloud, suggestion, wall of fire.