This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
• You create an instant, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
• You instantly light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
• You instantly clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.
• You chill, warm or flavour up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour. You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
• You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your turn.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instant effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
A beam of crackling energy streaks toward a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 force damage.
The spell creates more than one beam when you reach higher levels: two beams at 5th level, three at 11th level, and four at 17th level. You can direct the beams at the same target or at different ones. Make a separate attack roll for each beam.
The ranged spell attack bonus is your Proficiency Modifier + your Constitution Modifier.
You extend your hand and trace a sigil of warding in the air. Until the end of your next turn, you have resistance against bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage dealt by weapon attacks.
You manifest evidence of your foul affliction, transforming your arms into a monstrous appearance matching your affliction.
During the transformation:
â€¢ When you roll a 1 on a damage die for an unarmed strike attack, you made, you can re-roll the die and must use the new roll, even if it is a 1.
â€¢ The first time you miss with an unarmed strike each turn you can make an additional unarmed strike attack as part of the same action.
â€¢ Immediately after you take the Attack action on your turn, you can spend 2 moxie points to make three unarmed strikes as a bonus action.
You must finish a short or long rest before you can use this feature again.
As a bonus action, you can assume a more bestial appearance. This transformation lasts for 1 minute, until you die, or until you revert to your normal appearance as a bonus action.
When you shift, you gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Constitution modifier.
As a beasthide shifter you also gain +2 damage to all unarmed attacks.
You have superior vision in dark dim conditions.
You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light.
You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.